See & Moove
Supports employees and those on work-linked training in their mobility
New job, new city, new house:
relax, See & Moove is there for you!
We ask ourselves lots of questions when we move house:
- Which area suits me best?
- What type of accommodation?
- Furnished or unfurnished rental?
- What budget?
- Metro, bus, tram?
- Are there any shops nearby?
- Where can I park my vehicle?
- What about childcare and school?
- Are there any sport facilities in the area?
- Terrace? Balcony? Garden?
- Which energy suppliers and insurance companies should I sign up with?
See & Moove
A team of mobility experts
A dedicated advisor, who knows the rental market and its major players inside out, will point you in the right direction in your search for accommodation and will give you practical information about your newly adopted region.
Our services step by step
We define your specifications
We collect your criteria and offer advice depending on the local rental market.1
We compile your tenant file
We ensure your file is complete for viewing day and we offer advice on how to strengthen your application.2
We look for your accommodation
We look for properties via estate agencies and private landlords, and we pre-approve your application file.3
We organise on-site or remote viewings
We are by your side and remain impartial, helping you to make the right choice.4
We help you settle in
We assist with signing the lease, we attend the check-in inventory and we support you in setting up your home (electricity, gas, house insurance, etc.)5